Here are the subjects:
First, I started off with a few easy questions.
1) What is your favorite movie?
Ryder: Despicable Me
2) What is your favorite book?
Bryce: Train (?)
Ryder: The Berenstein Bears Computer Trouble
3) What is your favorite food?
Ryder: An apple
4) What is your favorite animal?
Bryce: Thomas (yes that would be the Tank Engine)
Ryder: A lion
5) What is your favorite word?
Ryder: My name
6) What is your favorite sport?
7) What is your favorite place to visit?
Ryder: Mom Mom and Pop Pop's
Now for some harder and deeper questions.
8) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Bryce: An animal
Ryder: An ice cream truck driver
What can I say, they both aim high.
9) What is the best thing about your family?
Bryce: Dessert (Mommy does make some bangin' desserts)
Ryder: Watching movies together
10) Who is your best friend?
Ryder: Ethan and Carter
11) What is the hardest thing about your life?
Bryce: Picking flowers (rough life)
Ryder: Cleaning up
12) What 3 things would you take with you if you were stranded on an island?
Bryce: Thomas, a toy, and an animal (as you can tell, he is into trains and animals)
Ryder: A boat, some food, and a bucket of water (what a practical answer!)
13) What makes you happy?
Bryce: A birthday cake
Ryder: Playing on Daddy's tablet
14) Who is the President of the USA?
Bryce: Santa Claus (I would vote for him!)
Ryder: George Washington
15) Who is Jesus?
I am happy with that answer.
16) What is the best thing about summer?
Bryce: Flowers (Not sure what Bryce's obsession is with flowers today.)
Ryder: Going on vacation
17) How old will you be when you are 26?
Bryce: I can't know that
18) Do you like sharing a room with your brother?
19) What do you think about girls?
Ryder: (giggles) um they like play with baby dolls and watch movies that are girly
20) What would you buy if you had a million dollars?
Bryce: A big basket full of cakes
Ryder: The tablet that Mommy told me that was 7 inches tall
Well, not sure about you but I enjoyed that.
If you have any young kids, why not use some of these questions or some of your own and get to know them. Its a great way to document what they think about, enjoy, or struggle with at this time in their lives. In a few years, you can look back a have some good laughs and memories.
Also, you can use it to realize the need to start saving up for future things like ice cream truck driving school or a big basket full of cakes.