So I'm supposed to tell you guys seven things about myself that you might not already know. So here ya go:
1. The name Maple Leaves & Sycamore Trees originated from where both Mitch and I grew up. He's a Canuck and I grew up on a dead end street in a small town in New Jersey called Sycamore St. We're both proud of where we're from so I thought it was only proper to name this little blog in honor of them.
2. I was the steady quarterback at every recess when I taught 4th grade. (I taught 4th for three years and high school English and History for two years and have a mean spiral.)
3. I hate cats. They're just too sneaky. And evil.
4. I cried on the balloon ride. Yeah--like this kind of balloon ride.
5. In high school, I went to the Rosie O' Donnell Show and caught two of those koosh balls she used to shoot out at the crowd.
6. My jaw pops with every bite I take. Never bothered me and I don't even think about it anymore until someone sitting next to me stares at me with their jaw dropped.
7. I met The World's Strongest Man 2001, Svend Karlsen, on a trip to Northern Ireland. I have my picture taken with him. I'll show you someday when I figure out how to scan pictures. If you have a problem with that, I'll just call up my buddy Svend.
So there ya go--now you know a little bit more about me whether you wanted to or not:) Now I get to pass on this award to five other bloggers. Check out these great blogs when you get a chance. Love them all!
Vanessa at This & That
Denise at Simply Weekends
Katie at Cove Street
Jill at Barnes Yard
Fran at Green Street