- Friday we went to story time at the library. Fun times. Except Ry didn't really care at all about the story. Oh well. At least it got us out of the house.
- Friday evening I went bowling with some friends from church. I can't even remember the last time I was bowling. I had a strike on my first throw. Sweet. If only I kept that up. Bowling is one of those games that is fun when you're doing well. It gets really annoying when you start stinkin' it up. Oh wait...that's every game for me. Who ever plays for "just fun" anyway? Yeah, I can't stand those people. Well I did manage to eek out the 2nd highest score of the night! (Who me? No, I'm not competitive.)
- After bowling, a friend came over to our house to watch a movie. We watched The Social Network. It was pretty good. Except my head hurt from all the fast talking computer lingo.
- Sat. Mitch hooked up our dishwasher. And it actually works! Well we think so anyway. We did a test run but with no dishes. That's my chore for today. And he installed a pendant light over our sink. Of course while he was installing it, he asked me to come over and hold it for him. That's when I saw it. There was/is a crack in the glass. I was not a happy camper. But we hung it anyway. The angle at which it's hanging you can't really notice the crack. So if you come over to my house, you better pretend that crack doesn't exist!
- Sat evening we went over to our friends Jess and Jason's house. Since we've gotten rid of our cable, we can no longer watch any Flyers games so J & J invite us over to their place so we don't miss many games. They even feed us. Man, that's a win-win right there.
- Sun went to church. Had nursery. Those are our favorite Sundays. Okay, I'm joking. Not that I don't enjoy watching a room full of kids...okay, well yeah it's definitely not my favorite thing to do. The kids were good though.
- Sun afternoon, naps all around. Well except for Mitch. He was working on computer stuff. Do you know that boy designs/upkeeps websites on the side? Man, he's always working! I wasn't feeling well cause this baby in my tummy makes me want to crawl up into a ball and die sometimes. So it felt nice getting some sleep in.
- Sun evening...Super Bowl! We went over to our friends Denise and Brandon's house. Fun times. Except that baby in my tummy had the upper hand and really made me feel like crap. At least I was outside when I got sick. Mitch gets the husband of the year award though for cleaning it up. Thanks, Mitchell. How many more months do I have? Ugh.
So that was about it. How was your weekend? Are you happy with the Super Bowl outcome? Or are you like me and could care less? And now I leave you with some pics of my little gimpy boy. He's getting his cast off this week. It doesn't seem to slow him down though. He just lugs it behind him or now is starting to get walking down with it on. I just can't wait to give him a proper bath!
Happy Monday, peeps!