Sorry, I only have a butt shot of Mitch since he exceeded the weight limit and just laid there while tossing Ry in the air with his feet.
Even B got in on the action. He loved it and didn't even mind when Ryder "accidentally" knocked him over.
So now it's back to business. Gotta get my game face on. I made a list of the things that need to get done this week. It includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Organize/put away all the crap in the kitchen.
2. Get more electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3. Buy tile and supplies for the kitchen backsplash.
4. Have tile guy come and install tile.
5. Sand, stain, and seal the butcher block counters in the kitchen.
6. Get rid of stuff on Craigslist.
7. WEATHERPROOF OUR HOUSE.
8. Put away Christmas things.
I think that's it. That's all that comes to mind anyway. Although I would really like to have a stove and oven this week, I won't push my luck. We still need to have a gas line hooked up for our new cooktop. My oh my, I'm getting overwhelmed just thinking about what needs to get done. How does your week look? Do you have a long list of things you want to accomplish? Well good luck checking things off your list. Wish me luck, would ya?
Don't forget--today's the last day to enter for a chance to win this giveaway. Check it out here. That might make life a little easier for ya. Make sure you leave a comment! Happy Monday:)